Frequently Asked Questions
What is my Initial Investment?
- Qualified applicants can buy a Wing Zone franchise with as little as $50,000 upfront.
- We recommend that you have a minimum of $150,000 in liquid assets and a net worth of $400,000.
- The initial franchise fee is $25,000.
- The average overall investment including working capital is $314,985.
How do I Finance the Opportunity?
- We will put you in contact with approved Wing Zone lenders.
- Most lenders require 20-30% down.
What are the Ongoing Fees?
- We collect a 2% advertising fee.
- Ongoing royalties of 5%.
- We require that you spend an additional 3.5% in local advertising.
Where Should I Locate My Wing Zone Restaurant?
- We will work directly with you and your commercial realtor to help select a location to maximize your success:
- Near medical centers and offices
- Near a college campus or military base
- Dense multi-family residential
- Close to schools, entertainment, and recreational areas
- 1200 – 1500 square-foot space with outdoor seating.
How Long Will It Take To Open?
It typically takes 8 months after signing your Franchise Agreement — often less if you have a location already identified.
What Support Do You Offer?
- Our Real Estate and Site Selection team will help you find the best location for your restaurant.
- Our Construction and Design Model delivers a ready-to-implement build-out plan.
- Receive full training at Wing Zone University to set the foundation for long-term success.
- Wing Zone’s Network Forum gives you access to fellow operators as a best-practices resource.
- Wing Zone Annual Conference lets you learn from fellow franchisees and industry experts.
- Ongoing research and development offers menu innovation while enhancing profitability.
- Lean on our experienced Franchise Business Coaches to ensure your success.
- Wing Zone’s comprehensive marketing program combines digital and community marketing.
How Do You Support my Opening?
- We are onsite for training and mock rushes prior to opening day.
- Our marketing program begins the minute you sign your franchise agreement, builds toward your Grand Opening, and continues through your ownership term.
- We will get you started with our national, integrated marketing program that includes digital, social, direct mail, and point of sale – as well as reputation management for social media reviews.